1. Name and contact details of the controller responsible for the processing and the data protection officer
This data protection information applies to the data processing by:
The controllers responsible for the processing:
Dr. med. Silke Strauch
60323 Frankfurt am Main
Telefon 069 556666
Telefax 069 592121
2. Collection and storage of personal data and nature and purpose of its use
a) When visiting the website
When you access our website www.dillagerns-strauch.de the browser used on your device will automatically send information to the server of our website. This information will be temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• date and time of access,
• name and URL of the accessed file
• website from which access is being made (referrer URL),
• access status (e.g. file transferred, file not found).
• the amount of data transmitted
• the browser used and, where applicable, your computer’s operating system as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• to ensure a smooth connection set-up of the website
• to ensure comfortable use of our website,
• to evaluate system security and stability, and
• for further administrative purposes.
b) Using our contact form or linked email addresses and/or email addresses provided by us
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on our website or by email. To do so, you need to enter a valid email address so that we know who sent the inquiry and in order to be able to respond to it. You may also provide further details if you want. These data for the purpose of contacting us will be processed pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 point a) or f) of the GDPR
Insofar as you mandate us in a specific matter or we are commissioned by you to provide notary services, data will also be processed pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 point c) of the GDPR and in exceptional cases – with your separate consent – pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 point a) of the GDPR. In this case, we will inform you separately pursuant to art. 13 para. 1 and para. 2 of the GDPR.
3. Forwarding of data, deletion of data
We only forward your data to third parties without your explicit consent if we are obliged to do so due to the law or administrative or judicial order. Personal data will be deleted as soon as knowledge of them is no longer needed to carry out the purposes described in this declaration, unless legal regulations stipulate a longer duration of storage.
However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may result in you not being able to use all the features of our website.
5. Analytical tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking methods listed below and used by us are implemented on the basis of art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 point f) of the GDPR. With the tracking methods we use, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimisation of our website.
Secondly, we use the tracking methods in order to statistically record and evaluate the use of our website for the purposes of optimising our offer for you. These interests need be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be gathered from the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as “Google”), for the purposes of adequate design and the continuous optimisation of our website. In this connection, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see under section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
• browser type/version,
• operating system used,
• referrer URL (the page previously visited),
• host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
• time of the server request,
is transmitted to and stored on a server of Google in the U.S.A. The information is used in order to analyse the use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide other services related to the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and adequate design of these web pages.
This information may also be transmitted to third parties where required to do so by law, or where third parties process this data by order. In no event will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymised so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent cookies from being installed by adjusting your browser software setting accordingly; please note, however, that changing your settings might cause that not all the features of this website can be fully used. You may also prevent Google from collecting and processing the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). As an alternative to the browser add-on, in particular for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking this link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only effective in this browser and only for our website and will be stored on your device.
If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will have to reset the opt-out cookie. Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics is, for instance, available in Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to statistically record and evaluate the use of our website and for the purposes of optimising our website for you. As a result, Google Adwords will set a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and do not serve personal identification. If the user accesses certain pages of the Adwords client’s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the client can detect that the user clicked on the advertisement and was redirected to this page.
Each Adwords client receives a different cookie. Cookies can consequently not be tracked via the websites of Adwords clients. The information obtained by means of conversion cookies serves to generate conversion statistics for Adwords clients who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords clients see the total number of users who have clicked on their advertisement and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they will not receive any information with which users can be personally identified. If you do not wish to participate in the tracking process, you can also reject the cookie settings required for this – for instance via a browser setting that generally deactivates the automatic cookie settings. You can also deactivate cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the “www.googleadservices.com” domain.
Google’s privacy information on conversion tracking can be found here
We use the open-source software Matomo for the analysis and statistical evaluation of the use of the website. Cookies are used for this (see section 4). The information on website use generated by the cookie is transmitted to our server and collected in pseudonymous usage profiles. The information is used in order to evaluate the use of the website and to enable a needs-based design of our website. The information is not disclosed to a third party.
The IP address will in no event be associated with other data concerning the user. IP addresses are anonymised so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
Your visit to this website is currently being recorded by Matomo web analysis. Click here (https://matamo.org/docs/privacy/) so that your visit is no longer recorded.
6. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
• pursuant to art. 15 of the GDPR, to obtain information about your personal data processed by us.
In particular, you have the right to obtain information on the purposes of the processing, category of personal data, categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing of personal data or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint, and where the personal data are not collected by us, the source of your data, as well as on the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, where applicable, meaningful information on the details;
• pursuant to art. 16 of the GDPR, to demand the rectification of any inaccurate personal data concerning you or the completion of your personal data stored by us, without undue delay;
• pursuant to art. 17 of the GDPR, to demand the erasure of your personal data stored by us unless its processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data pursuant to art. 18 of the GDPR, as far as you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure and we no longer need the data, but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or you have objected to processing pursuant to art. 21 of the GDPR;
• pursuant to art. 20 of the GDPR, to receive your personal data, that you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to demand its transmission to another controller;
• pursuant to art. 7 para. 3 of the GDPR, to withdraw your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we will no longer be allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
• pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You generally may contact the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or place of our law firm for this.
7. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 point f) of the GDPR, you have the right to object to processing of your personal data pursuant to art. 21 of the GDPR on grounds relating to your particular situation or when directed against direct marketing.
In the latter case, you have a general right to object which will be implemented by us without indicating a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, simply send an email to email@example.com.
8. Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) standard in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser when our website is visited. Usually this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in an encrypted format is indicated by the closed key display or closed padlock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
Apart from that, we make use of suitable technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously being improved in line with technological developments.
9. Update and changes to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and dates from May 2018.
As a result of further developments of our website and offers relating to it or due to amended legal or official regulations, it may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You may access and print out the current data protection declaration from our website at https://internistische-praxis-strauch.de/data-protection/ at any time.